- 1A title used before a surname or full name to address or refer to a man without a higher or honorific or professional title: Mr Robert SmithMás ejemplos en oraciones
- "It's much harder to get noticed now than it was 30 years ago," warns Mr. Rutherford.
- Mr. Sunit Patel is joining Chaarat as Chief Geologist.
- 1.1Used before the name of an office to address a man who holds it: Mr PresidentMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Mr. Prime Minister, it appears that the Governor General has referred this matter to your office for further consideration.
- Mr. Speaker, the Right Honourable Governor General desires the immediate attendance of this honourable House in the chamber of the honourable the Senate.
- 1.2(In the UK) used before a surname to address or refer to a male surgeon.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She received no medical aid till Saturday, when she was visited by the parish surgeon, Mr. Vaughan.
- For laser eye surgery and general ophthalmology services, contact eye surgeon Mr C Steven Bailey in London, England.
- 1.3Used in the armed forces to address a senior warrant officer, officer cadet, or junior naval officer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- "I am your superior officer, Mister, and you will give me the respect I deserve!" Zarm angrily shot back to Wheeler.
- "That was an order, Mister! Talk back to me again and I'll have you thrown in the brig for insubordination!"
Más definiciones de MRDefinición de Mr en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.