Definición de muck spreader en inglés:
A machine used to spread manure on fields.
- An agricultural machinery manufacturer is hoping a revolutionary muck spreader will help transform its fortunes after being hit by the crisis in farming.
- He paid tribute to the quick thinking of a local farmer who used a muck spreader to fight the fire, using water from a nearby pond.
- The untreated sewage was taken from a septic tank beside a public toilet and dispersed with a muck spreader.
- Example sentences
- High summer… and the sweet scent of honeysuckle and hay drifts across the North Yorkshire countryside - along with the stench of muck-spreading.
- Below is a shot of last year's muck-spreading with my own machine.
- Muck-spreading is a standard agricultural practice that unfortunately does generate unpleasant smells.