Definición de mucosa en inglés:
sustantivo (plural mucosae /-siː/)
A mucous membrane: the intestinal mucosa
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This leads to a more prolonged exposure of the esophageal mucosa to gastric fluid than normal.
- Celiac disease is a T-cell-mediated disorder triggered by gluten in susceptible subjects, affecting not only the small bowel but also the gastric and colonic mucosae.
- Target organs in this respect include nasal or oral cavity, lung, oesophagus, stomach mucosa, duodenum or skin.
- Example sentences
- The large mucosal surface of the bronchial tree is exposed constantly to inhaled antigens.
- In circumcised males only the distal penile urethra is lined with a mucosal epithelium.
- The surgical specimen consisted of the nasal septum and irregular, mucosal, polypoid tissues.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan