Definición de mudbath en inglés:
1A bath in the mud of mineral springs, taken to relieve rheumatic complaints.
- Dutifully pursuing my health and fitness theme, I hobbled off to a spa just outside Palm Springs, where I could steep in a hot mudbath.
- He frequently travelled abroad and it was during one trip in 1973, while taking mudbaths near Naples for his lumbago, that he was overthrown.
- Enjoy a mudbath or massage in our full-service spa.
2A muddy place: the pitch was a mudbath
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Hours of non-stop rain reduced the field to a mudbath.
- The riders have been blamed for creating unbearable amounts of noise, ripping up grass, creating mudbaths on public land and even nearly mowing down residents out walking their dogs.
- Mud dragged out by vehicles and heavy machinery entering and exiting the site have turned the road into a mudbath.
Words that rhyme with mudbathbloodbath
Definición de mudbath en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan