Mentally disorganized or confused: a muddle-headed idealist
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most of them are no doubt just muddle-headed, and don't see the inconsistencies and confusions inherent in their view.
- Disorganized and misleading reports from muddle-headed reporters create a vicious circle which aggravates the situation.
- I always thought Wilson was a muddle-headed fool (and in practice, he probably was), but that event changed me.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I remember seeing one of the most miserable examples of aesthetic muddle-headedness at Manser's Southampton Airport, a small but beautifully detailed little terminal for this modest little airport.
- You all know how I feel about the Wall Street Journal editorial board's muddle-headedness on immigration.
- Her book, by virtue of its sheer muddle-headedness, raises extremely important issues about the way science is viewed and taught in our society.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: muddle-headed
Definición de muddle-headed en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda