Definición de muddler en inglés:
1A person who creates muddles, especially because of a disorganized method of thinking or working.
- This reviewer, however, questions whether Bryan was such a muddler as Secretary of State.
- People get lazy, looking for a savior, and instead just end up with another muddler.
- Evelyn Waugh might have dismissed them as pathetic muddlers who did not belong in the church.
2 (also muddler minnow) A type of fly used in trout-fishing.
- I ignored her, concentrating instead on casting my muddler minnow into the river.
- If you're fishing some choppy water why not try a muddler minnow across the surface.
- Rolled muddlers, tied-down minnows, mickey finns, chum and coho fry are just a few of the patterns soon to be presented by eager fly-fishers.
3A stick used to stir cocktails.
- Have you heard of using that muddler to actually muddle the sugar, lime and mint?
- If you don't have a muddler, a small wooden pestle will do just fine. Add the mint, a touch of soda and two teaspoons of sugar to your mixing glass.
- She disappeared into the basement to grab shakers and strainers and muddlers and all the rest of the equipment the class would need to get them through the afternoon session.
Definición de muddler en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan