- The skin and blubber of a whale, typically the narwhal or the beluga, used as food by the Inuit.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The smell of the sea was in the air as picnickers feasted on sun-dried halibut, muktuk, whale blubber, and Greenland raisin cake.
- Once in Anchorage, Native people generally continue their ways of hunting, gathering, sharing, and eating ‘Native food,’ including beluga muktuk.
- For a long time, until health regulators stopped the practice, the Alaska Native Medical Center in Anchorage served its patients wild foods, including moose and seal meat and beluga muktuk.
from Inuit maktak.
Más definiciones de muktukDefinición de muktuk en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.