Definición de mulloway en inglés:
A large edible fast-swimming predatory fish of Australian coastal waters, which is popular with anglers. Also called jewfish.
- Johnius antarctica, family Sciaenidae
- The mulloway feeds voraciously on other fish, and is itself a favoured prey of human anglers.
- There's a local mulloway, they occur around the southern coast off South Australia.
- A recent release from NSW Fisheries indicated 70,000 mulloway fingerlings have been released into some NSW waterways.
mid 19th century: from Yaralde (an Aboriginal language of South Australia).
Definición de mulloway en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan