- 1Denoting a computer system that is able to be used by a number of people simultaneously.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The server is a multi-tasking, multi-user computer system that provides a variety of shared resources and managerial functions, including those of Internet gateway, firewall, e-mail, file storage and system backup.
- And we'd say that surely a more solid, multi-tasking, multi-user operating system that crashes less frequently would perhaps make for a better solution.
- Since those days, most multi-user operating systems have employed some degree of virtualization, though in the past it was quite a different beast than today's cross-platform emulation.
Más definiciones de multi-userDefinición de multi-user en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.