Definición de multicultural en inglés:
Relating to or containing several cultural or ethnic groups within a society: multicultural education
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Our multicultural society will officially tolerate anything except racial or cultural intolerance.
- It is time to say enough is enough before the unique fabric of this multicultural society is destroyed by the enemies within.
- Their cross cultural and linguistic skills could be especially valuable in a multicultural society.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Apparently, Canada succeeded where the U.S. had failed in assembling multiculturally diverse, heterogeneous groups of people.
- In recent decades, marital and family therapy training programs have increasingly recognized the importance of preparing practitioners to become multiculturally competent.
- We also provide frequent and genuine opportunities for students to practice being multiculturally reflective and critically conscious.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda