- Denoting a cord or yarn composed of a number of strands or filaments wound together.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was associated with a significant incidence of pelvic inflammatory disease because its multifilament threads were believed to be prone to transmitting bacteria into the uterus and fallopian tubes.
- This basic fibre-spinning process is amenable to upscaling, which will involve increasing the spinning rate and going from single filament to multifilament spinning.
- Although a rare occurrence, this case and the others referenced make absorbable multifilament braided sutures appealing alternatives to use of permanent sutures in orthopaedic surgery.
Más definiciones de multifilamentDefinición de multifilament en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.