Definición de multimedia en inglés:
1(Of art, education, etc.) using more than one medium of expression or communication.
- It is a mix of unique live performances coupled with digital and multimedia art, which flow into each other.
- The predominance of multimedia art in Korea is due largely to the environment in which it is being created.
- Is it a college nearby with a strong curriculum for multimedia training and development?
1.1(Of computer applications) incorporating audio and video, especially interactively: multimedia applications
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Apple released QuickTime 7.3.1 Thursday afternoon to address several security flaws in the multimedia tool.
- In the last few minutes he has now decided to play a multimedia promo CD.
- All big motherboard makers have already established divisions for CD / DVD drives, multimedia products, cases or network products long ago.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
1The use of a variety of artistic or communicative media.
- The Turn is a vast project, which encompasses music, video and multimedia.
- There are also dozens of sculptures, ceramics, photographs, installations and multi-media.
- If multimedia is used, provide text transcripts of audio, and descriptions of video.
1.1An extension of hypertext allowing the provision of audio and video material cross-referenced to a computer text.
- Many of our fellows also worked in the sphere of multimedia as well as computer games.
- In fact, almost any computer sold today is multimedia and video production-ready.
- Her research interests are in educational uses of computers and in interactive multimedia.