Definición de multimedia en inglés:
1(Of art, education, etc.) using more than one medium of expression or communication.
- It is a mix of unique live performances coupled with digital and multimedia art, which flow into each other.
- The predominance of multimedia art in Korea is due largely to the environment in which it is being created.
- Is it a college nearby with a strong curriculum for multimedia training and development?
1.1(Of computer applications) incorporating audio and video, especially interactively: multimedia applications
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Apple released QuickTime 7.3.1 Thursday afternoon to address several security flaws in the multimedia tool.
- In the last few minutes he has now decided to play a multimedia promo CD.
- All big motherboard makers have already established divisions for CD / DVD drives, multimedia products, cases or network products long ago.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
1The use of a variety of artistic or communicative media.
- The Turn is a vast project, which encompasses music, video and multimedia.
- There are also dozens of sculptures, ceramics, photographs, installations and multi-media.
- If multimedia is used, provide text transcripts of audio, and descriptions of video.
1.1An extension of hypertext allowing the provision of audio and video material cross-referenced to a computer text.
- Many of our fellows also worked in the sphere of multimedia as well as computer games.
- In fact, almost any computer sold today is multimedia and video production-ready.
- Her research interests are in educational uses of computers and in interactive multimedia.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan