- A rare dissociative disorder in which two or more personalities with distinct memories and behaviour patterns apparently exist in one individual.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For example, a large section on multiple-personality disorder in one episode has been trimmed to make room for a segment on a recent case study of a paranoid schizophrenic.
- The quote is about multiple-personality disorder, but I think applies equally well to schizophrenia.
- Determined to prove the stranger is nothing more than a tragic victim of multiple-personality disorder, the doctor soon finds himself doubting his own diagnosis.
Más definiciones de multiple-personality disorderDefinición de multiple-personality disorder en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.