- 1Involving or consisting of many elements in a complex relationship: multiplex ties of work and friendshipMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In the cluster of four there are multiplex relationships.
- Few studies have shown the effects of multiplex network relationships on firm outcomes.
- The multiplex strategy allowed us to run the complete set of selective amplifications for 10 individuals on one gel for a total of 24 gels.
- 1.1Involving simultaneous transmission of several messages along a single channel of communication.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Comcast revamped its digital offering earlier this month to include a slew of digital satellite services in addition to the slate of multiplex and PPV channels that dominated the package before now.
- Most premium programmers offer a variety of multiplex channels on digital tiers to rotate their movie libraries, at no extra cost to the operator.
- If approved, the gateway assigns a conventional cable channel and multiplex stream for the movie.
- 2(Of a cinema) having several separate screens within one building.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A previous plan for a double fronted ‘mirror’ building with a multiplex cinema, a family entertainments centre and a pub-restaurant, has been on the shelf since it was approved six years ago.
- Four taxi-drivers acting together are to lodge a formal objection to the City Council against the building of a state-of-the-art multiplex cinema, which is to form phase two of the development.
- A 10-screen multiplex cinema would be brought to the town, a new department store and 1,000-space multi storey car park.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- 1A system or signal involving simultaneous transmission of several messages along a single channel of communication.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Are you running into a lot of constraints among operators who are devoting digital bandwidth to multiplexes and additional pay-per-view channels?
- In this case we have a telephone multiplex and two systems (A and B).
- Well allocate not multiplexes but channel space within the multiplex.
- 2A cinema with several separate screens.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Not only are such outlets the necessary gateways into the riches of world cinema and film history, they also balance the multiplexes and boutique art-house cinemas that so dominate the film landscape in any country.
- Generally speaking, the weakness of December 2004 is a continuation of an overall cinematic malaise that has infected multiplexes and art-houses this year.
- You're also beginning to see towns not on the West or East coast exhibiting films that they normally wouldn't have seen before, because the multiplexes will devote that screen or two to them.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- Incorporate into a multiplex signal or system: thirty-two of these signals can be multiplexed together to form a 2Mb data streamMás ejemplos en oraciones
- An internal pattern calibration circuit is multiplexed to the first signal and used for generating a plurality of second parameters for calibration of close loop.
- This filter became of paramount importance in the production of dense wavelength division multiplexing filters for telecommunication applications.
- These high-density sensor arrays, in which each sensor is connected to its own optical channel, offer the potential for highly multiplexed analytical systems with the ability to address a myriad of application areas.
multiplexer (also multiplexor)
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It would make a great movie, but it relies on character and plot, and hence is of little interest to the multiplexers.
- They can't fix the problem without installing a multiplexer, because the previous team installed a diplexer, don't you know.
- Industry sources hinted at low sales for one of its core products - a wavelength multiplexer / demultiplexer known as an AWG.
late Middle English in the mathematical sense 'multiple': from Latin.
Más definiciones de multiplexDefinición de multiplex en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.