- Able to be multiplied.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Another group of test plates have cavity arrangements of two sizes, the second size thereof being an integrally multipliable value greater than the first size.
- We close by stressing the importance of implementing effective, efficient and multipliable small group collaborative learning environments online.
- Original matter - the source of the multiplicity in the world - was essentially something multipliable by its very nature and capacity.
Más definiciones de multipliableDefinición de multipliable en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.