Definición de multitask en inglés:
verbo[no object] (often as noun multitasking)
1(Of a person) deal with more than one task at the same time: parenting skills such as multitasking and concentrating amid distractions are easily transferable to the workplace
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It says, ‘I am multitasking when I am talking on the phone, trying to finish some paperwork, and trying to answer with my hands someone who has asked me a question.’
- Think about that the next time you're multitasking.
- When it looks like you're multitasking - you're looking at one TV screen and another TV screen and you're talking on the telephone - your attention has to shift from one to the other.
2(Of a computer) execute more than one program or task simultaneously.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- They say other benefits include faster screen redraws for improved imaging, faster loading of applications, better multitasking, and faster execution of Java and other programming languages.
- I think the point is that a preemptively multitasking, protected mode virtual memory operating system shouldn't be letting third party DLLs crash the system.
- For average users, this computer would redefine multitasking.
- multitasker sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Thankfully, other kayakers are multitaskers too.
- A writer/actor/producer/editor/composer/cinematographer/director and multitasker extraordinaire, he makes films all by himself - and not simply because he wants to.
- Seasoned multitaskers can surf the Web and crunch spreadsheets with the TV screen's size reduced, or with sound in the background.
Definición de multitask en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda