- 1The universe considered as lacking order or a single ruling and guiding power.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you adopt the idea of the multiverse, the anthropic principle may seem to furnish one of the oddest proofs for the existence of God yet promoted by human minds.
- I conclude that the multiverse is ontologically equivalent to naïve deism.
- In reply, a theist can appeal to the ultimate contingency that surfaces in the questions, ‘Why is there a multiverse?’
- 1.1A hypothetical space or realm consisting of a number of universes, of which our own universe is only one.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He treats the multiverse as if it were a quantum computer.
- Reality is a multiverse rather than a simple universe.
- That would explain a lot of the nonlocal quatum effects, and allows for the multiverse, hidden variable, and the state vector collapse.
Más definiciones de multiverseDefinición de multiverse en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.