- A device consisting of two amplifying transistors or valves, each with its output connected to the input of the other, which produces an oscillatory signal.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A bistable multivibrator, which is controlled by the voltage that is induced by the rotor in the instantaneously currentless winding phase, is provided for alternatingly switching on the two winding phases.
- The pulse detector is classified as a monostable multivibrator because it has only one stable state.
- This circuit does not have the monostable multivibrator macro between the switch bounce waveform and the counter.
Más definiciones de multivibratorDefinición de multivibrator en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.