(US mama's boy)
sustantivoBritish • informal
- A boy or man who is excessively influenced by or attached to his mother.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There is a stubborn stereotype of young Spanish men as homesick mummy's boys, who live in the parental home until well into their 20s and are happiest among their friends from the pueblo.
- It's totally about the attitude, and there is no reason why playing quiet music means that you have to be a simpering mummy's boy.
- On one occasion she claimed she found a note in different hands which said: ‘Adam's got big ears and if they were any bigger he would fly’ and ‘Adam's a mummy's boy, always crying’.
Más definiciones de mummy's boyDefinición de mummy's boy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.