- (Chiefly in the US) a security issued by or on behalf of a local authority.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To obtain a fair price on U.S. Treasuries and municipal bonds, buy new issues as well.
- He suggests municipal bonds, issued by state and local governments, as the next safest purchase.
- That investor, however, can avoid state and federal income taxes by investing in a fund that only owns municipal bonds issued in Ohio.
Más definiciones de municipal bondDefinición de municipal bond en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.