- Set (a novel, play, or poem) to music: he was musicalizing a Billy Wilder movie (as adjective musicalized) he has plans for a musicalized Richard IIIMás ejemplos en oraciones
- So in that sense, what we're doing is we are musicalising images.
- The tradition theme was invented for the Broadway stage version by an American librettist, and brilliantly musicalised by an American composer and lyricist.
- One could think of some events as theatrical or animated music, and others could be seen as ‘musicalised’ theatre.
Más definiciones de musicalizeDefinición de musicalize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.