Definición de mussel en inglés:
Any of a number of bivalve molluscs with a brown or purplish-black shell:
- ● A marine bivalve which uses byssus threads to anchor to a firm surface (family Mytilidae, order Mytiloidea), including the edible mussel (Mytilus edulis). ● A freshwater bivalve which typically lies on the bed of a river, some species forming small pearls (family Unionidae, order Unionoida).
- The shop also has a wide range of seafood including tiger prawns, mussels, sea bream and breaded crab claws.
- Add the vegetables, watercress and shelled mussels and clams to this, season to taste and serve.
- Extract the meat from most of the mussels and discard the shells.
Definición de mussel en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan