sustantivoVolver al principio
- A compelling or particularly useful piece of writing: it’s a must-read for anyone interested in moviesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- And it's a struggle to know which are the must-reads and which can be safely ignored.
- Anyway it's fascinating, and if you haven't read it, which you probably have, it's a must-read.
- For anyone trying to understand the British approach to coalition strategy during the war, this volume is a must-read.
Más definiciones de must-readDefinición de must-read en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.