A colourless oily liquid whose vapour causes severe irritation and blistering of the skin, used in chemical weapons.
- Chemical formula: (ClCH2CH2)2S
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It has more than a million munitions, armed with 31,000 tons of chemical weapons including mustard gas.
- A chemical weapon is any weapon that uses a manufactured chemical, such as sarin, mustard gas or hydrogen cyanide, to kill or injure.
- All showed traces of blister gases, the army said, a group of chemical compounds which include mustard gas.
Definición de mustard gas en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.