verbo[with object] (usually as adjective mutagenized) Biology
- Treat (a cell, organism, etc.) with mutagenic agents: mutagenized DNAMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Historically, three programmes for the identification of photorespiratory mutants in chemically mutagenized seed sets were performed.
- The accuracy of each mutagenized plasmid was checked by sequencing.
- We mutagenized a wild-type strain and sought animals that were defective in cultivation-temperature avoidance.
Más definiciones de mutagenizeDefinición de mutagenize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.