sustantivo[mass noun] South African
- 1Traditional African medicine or magical charms.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Poisoning of vultures for muti, as traditional medicines are called, has been going on for many years, he said.
- One South African newspaper has even used muti to attempt to counter low staff morale and flagging circulation.
- Although police have not confirmed that the killing was connected to muti, which just means medicine, the incident has had traditional healers scrambling to denounce the practice.
- 2 • informal Medicine of any kind.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Firstly, clinicians must be trained to obtain the first available urine specimen from a suspected case of poisoning and to collect also any available muti which has been taken.
- Brian, an epileptic who kept it under control provided he took his muti, left the Dispatch after a few more years and sadly died some time later when he suffered a serious fit.
- The pharmacist gave me a special muti for this.
from Zulu umuthi 'plant or medicine'.