- 1A measure or coefficient of mutual induction, usually expressed in henries.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- That's three different mutual inductances for three coils, and six mutual inductances for four coils.
- Though it is certainly not obvious, it can be shown that the mutual inductance is the same for both circuits.
- In this formula all dimensions are in inches and the mutual inductance is in microhenrys.
- 1.1The property of a circuit which permits mutual induction.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In turn, the mutual inductance then causes a cross-talk effect, resulting in a data error.
- This novel and robust, multi axis, force input sensor is based on the principal of mutual inductance.
- More important though, as the field expands and collapses, it generates a counter - electromotive force, by way of mutual inductance within the same coil.
Más definiciones de mutual inductanceDefinición de mutual inductance en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.