sustantivo[mass noun] • trademark
- Recorded light background music played through speakers in public places.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And apart from faint background muzak, it is awfully quiet, for the other diners don't say much to each other.
- Meanwhile, in the background, muzak piped out across the labour suite.
- I was standing in the supermarket aisle today, and as usual I became aware of the muzak: it wasn't muzak.
1930s: alteration of music.
Más definiciones de muzakDefinición de muzak en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.