Pain in a muscle or group of muscles: he complained of weakness and myalgia
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Arthralgia, myalgia, nausea, diarrhea, and vomiting have also been frequently reported.
- After several days in the hospital the rash began to fade, but the low-grade fever, myalgia, arthralgia, and muscle weakness persisted.
- Other symptoms may include chills, anorexia, generalized or frontal headache, severe myalgia and arthralgia, weakness, and fatigue.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The international reputation that he acquired in the field of myalgic encephalitis research sprang from the records that he kept for 40 years.
- The recent adoption of the term chronic fatigue syndrome / myalgic encephalitis reflects such a compromise, albeit an uneasy one.
- This is still the case with conditions such as chronic fatigue syndrome and myalgic encephalitis.
Definición de myalgia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.