sustantivo (plural mycoses /mʌɪˈkəʊsiːz/)
A disease caused by infection with a fungus, such as ringworm or thrush.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Like other systemic mycoses, the infection is most prevalent in middle-aged men.
- It is therefore unlikely that extracts of northern prickly ash would specifically inhibit fungal infections associated with mycoses.
- Superficial mycoses are probably the most prevalent of infectious diseases in all parts of the world.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He did not perform rhinoplasty if the sinus disease was grossly purulent or mycotic and all cases were carried out as day surgery.
- There was diffuse mycotic arteritis in the left middle and posterior cerebral arteries.
- Random access to information on the ecology, clinical presentations, pathology, and therapy of the various mycotic diseases is also a feature of the reference program.
Definición de mycosis en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda