sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- Inflammation of the spinal cord.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In rare instances, infection results in myelitis (inflammation of the spinal cord) and presents with symptoms such as muscle weakness, paralysis, or changes in body sensation.
- African Americans were also at higher risk for transverse myelitis, an acute attack in which the spinal cord loses its ability to transmit nerve impulses up and down.
- He did pray once, about 20 years ago, when he was struck down with acute transverse myelitis, a polio-like illness, while in Australia.
mid 19th century: modern Latin, from Greek muelos 'marrow' + -itis.
Más definiciones de myelitisDefinición de myelitis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.