Definición de mygalomorph en inglés:
A large spider of a group that includes the tarantulas, trapdoor spiders, and funnel-web spiders. Mygalomorphs have several primitive features, including fangs that stab downwards rather than towards one another.
- Suborder Mygalomorphae, order Araneae
- Previously, the earliest known mygalomorphs, described in 1990, were about 100 million years old.
- To imitate a mygalomorph, put your index and middle fingers in front of your mouth and move them up and down.
- Female tarantulas like other mygalomorphs are able to moult after reaching maturity.
Definición de mygalomorph en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan