Definición de myocardium en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Anatomy
The muscular tissue of the heart.
- Moreover, the right ventricular free wall showed extensive replacement of the myocardium by adipose tissue.
- The journey from the bone marrow to vascular endothelium or myocardium is divided into stages.
- In addition, the right coronary artery occasionally supplies a sizeable portion of left ventricular myocardium.
- Example sentences
- Perhaps these patients are at low risk of myocardial infarction but not coronary artery disease.
- There were also reductions in myocardial infarction and renal failure.
- The relation between normal coronary artery blood flow and mortality after myocardial infarction is well documented.
Definición de myocardium en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan