- Originating in muscle tissue (rather than from nerve impulses).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In these, wingbeat rhythm is not matched to the rate of neural stimulation, which supports oscillatory work at a myogenic rather than neurogenic rhythm.
- This tonic contraction is mostly myogenic, due to special properties of this smooth muscle, but it is modified by excitatory and inhibitory nerves.
- The muscle of the pylorus does, however, show the high degree of myogenic tone characteristic of other sphincters.
Más definiciones de myogenicDefinición de myogenic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.