Definición de mystagogue en inglés:
A teacher or propounder of mystical doctrines.
- John the Evangelist thus becomes the perfect type of the mystic, and also the perfect mystagogue, teacher of the mystical path.
- He imagines the church as a community of ‘mystagogues,’ attuned, disciplined, perceptive and nimble.
- And, as I have argued elsewhere, Mallarme does not hesitate to appropriate for himself the status of the mystagogue / joker that many of his contemporaries perceive him to be.
- Example sentences
- They cannot be rightly understood except by persons who undergo a kind of mystagogy, enabling them to glimpse the transcendent through concepts derived from finite things.
- It is also here that he is most Catholic, by centering his proposal in sacramental theology and a robust mystagogy.
- But there are problems with Ambrose's mystagogy.
Definición de mystagogue en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan