Definición de mythomania en inglés:
An abnormal or pathological tendency to exaggerate or tell lies.
- Therefore psychologists treat a man suffering from mythomania by confronting him with facts.
- In short, what the song would seem to indicate upon a first listening is the self-pity and grand mythomania of the long-term drug addict.
- If anything, Wells's work is an understatement, because Ellsberg is beyond mythomania.
- Example sentences
- He learns that Sheikh has a terrifying laugh, that he is a mythomaniac who uses pseudonyms, first telling Pearl that his name is Bashir, then Shabir.
- The daily newspaper Le Figaro quoted an unidentified source close to the woman as saying she was a ‘mythomaniac’.
- But maybe there's something just a little bit mad about these people, a little bit mythomaniac about them.
Pronunciación: /-ɪak/sustantivo& adjetivo
Definición de mythomania en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia