Definición de mythos en inglés:
sustantivo (plural mythoi /-θɔɪ/)chiefly technical
1A myth or mythology: the Arthurian mythos
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Much of the traditional Arthurian mythos has simply been left out.
- In this unique, austere interpretation of the Arthurian mythos, there isn't a shot or a camera movement that doesn't represent thought - and love.
- The Vulcan of the Islamic mythos was named Jabr.
1.1A traditional or recurrent narrative theme or plot structure.
- This is the central mythos, the guiding narrative, of modernity of course.
- This is the mythos of tragedy, combined with a glorious transcendence of conflict.
- For Frye this meant that there were four archetypal plot modes, or mythoi, that characterized Western literature.
mid 18th century: from Greek.
Definición de mythos en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan