- Any of a group of RNA viruses including the influenza virus.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On the other hand, Flu is caused by a virus called myxovirus which spreads faster than the common cold virus.
- This realization of the helical symmetry of the myxoviruses laid the foundation for the understanding of the symmetry of other complex groups of viruses such as rabies virus and granulosis virus.
- These results suggested that possible precursor viruses for highly pathogenic avian myxoviruses are still brought into Japan by migratory waterfowls.
Más definiciones de myxovirusDefinición de myxovirus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.