- Nail polish.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When I used our nail enamel and it chipped faster than I thought it should, I could go back and say, ‘We haven't got this formula right yet, let's get it right.’
- Running the events on the weekends when mall traffic is heaviest, the cosmetics giant is spending two days in each location, offering manicures and giving away samples of its newest nail enamel.
- She skillfully applied the second coat of the silver nail enamel on toes that were separated by white cotton balls.
Más definiciones de nail enamelDefinición de nail enamel en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.