- The condition of a structure which is held together with corroded nails.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Probably 40% of the fasteners are bleeding and in some areas has caused nail sickness to the planks.
- We have some nail sickness that I would like to address with something other than total plank replacement.
- Stamp on a joint with nail sickness and the components would separate - not a good idea.
Más definiciones de nail sicknessDefinición de nail sickness en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.