- A brightly marked Australian wallaby with white stripes on the cheeks, hips, and behind the arms, and a small horny nail at the end of its long, slender tail.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Onychogalea, family Macropodidae: three species
- As in several other genera of native mammals, the nailtail wallabies are represented by a southwestern, an eastern-south eastern, and a tropical northern species.
- If conditions are suitable in the wild, bridled nailtail wallabies can raise up to three young per year and mate continuously throughout the year.
- This last remaining wild population of bridled nailtail wallabies fell to fewer than 500 individuals in the mid-1990s during a protracted drought.