sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- A synthetic drug, similar to morphine, which blocks opiate receptors in the nervous system.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Antagonist drugs such as naloxone can block the actions of opioid agonists.
- Moreover, several studies reported that precipitating withdrawal in opiate-dependent animals by an injection of the opiate antagonist, naloxone, increases morphine self-administration.
- Drugs such as the opioid antagonist naloxone and the benzodiazepine antagonist flumazenil may be used to counter the respiratory depressive effects of these drugs.
1960s: contraction of N-allylnoroxymorphone.
Más definiciones de naloxoneDefinición de naloxone en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.