- 1One thousand-millionth of a second.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you do the same math for PC 100, you get eight bytes running parallel every 10 nanoseconds for about 80 nanoseconds.
- A comparison of hydration patterns during the second and third nanoseconds showed no further change, compared to the first nanosecond.
- A number of time-resolved Laue studies have been performed with time resolutions varying from nanoseconds to milliseconds.
- 1.1 • informal A very short time; a moment: she can flick between manic laughter and tears in a nanosecondMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Now I'm willing to entertain almost any notion for at least a nanosecond.
- The boys dashed through the showers in about a nano-second - barely getting wet.
- Unfortunately, in his business, fun can turn to agony in a nanosecond.
Más definiciones de nanosecondDefinición de nanosecond en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.