- A highly flammable sticky jelly used in incendiary bombs and flame-throwers, consisting of petrol thickened with special soaps.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I remember me and my mates nearly burning my shed down making napalm from petrol and soap when I was about 13 or 14.
- Meanwhile, the prime stocks of precision munitions have been drawn down, and speculation about the future use of cluster bombs and napalm and other vile weapons is being heard.
- The white supremacist, who amassed a terrifying stockpile of arms and explosives including home-made napalm and shotguns, has been jailed for 11 years.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- Attack with bombs containing napalm.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The defenders had been bombed and napalmed by airplanes, shellacked by artillery and doused with poison gas, and they had no ammunition of their own left to fight back.
- In the foreground, I copied this photo of a girl who'd been napalmed in the Vietnam war.
- I heard the marine colonel say: ‘We napalmed those bridges.’
1940s: from na(phthenic) and palm(itic acid).
Más definiciones de napalmDefinición de napalm en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.