sustantivo(also nape of the/one's neck)
- The back of a person’s neck: her hair was coiled demurely at the nape of her neckMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He had blue eyes, quite a rounded chin bone and a strawberry-type birthmark on the nape of his neck.
- I turn my head slightly and ruffle the hair at the nape of my neck where my eight inch pony tail has been shaved to half an inch.
- I wrapped my arms around him and cried into the hollow of his collar bone, putting my fingers through his hair at the nape of his neck.
Middle English: of unknown origin.
Más definiciones de napeDefinición de nape en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.