Definición de naphthene en inglés:
Any of a group of cyclic aliphatic hydrocarbons (e.g. cyclohexane) obtained from petroleum.
- Most horticultural oils contain naphthene and paraffin compounds.
- Since ethylenediamine is very polar, naphthenes are preferentially permeated to the solvent side.
- Oils high in naphthene also contain more impurities such as phytotoxic aromatic and unsaturated hydrocarbons.
- Example sentences
- These are complex mixtures of paraffinic, aromatics and naphthenic hydrocarbon type molecules, ranging in carbon number from 14 to 40 +.
- The results given in Figure 3 show that the oil separation is lower for the naphthenic based grease.
- The different factors responsible for naphthenic corrosion as well as the ways of fighting it are reviewed.
Definición de naphthene en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan