- 1Having or showing an excessive interest in or admiration of oneself and one’s physical appearance: a narcissistic actressMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This finding refutes the common stereotype of the narcissistic woman with breast implants.
- Call me vain or narcissistic or what ever.
- They are described as: instinctively rebellious, non-conformist, narcissistic and determined to stay young.
- 1.1Relating to narcissism: narcissistic personality disorderMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The narcissistic presumption of centrality that underpins paranoia here gives birth to semiotic solipsism.
- But a blind spot around narcissistic vulnerability is perhaps the surest sign of extreme narcissistic vulnerability.
- For instance, drug-using mothers have been characterized as egocentric with a narcissistic orientation toward their children.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A Falcone-based reading would see Caravaggio narcissistically engaged in his own reflection and hence negligent of the skull's reminder of death.
- After achieving fame through great struggle, an artist soon narcissistically focuses on his own success story, assuming the status of some sort of pop prophet.
- I'm narcissistically referencing my own comment to a previous post; read the ensuing discussion.