1Give a spoken or written account of: the story is narrated by the heroine
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was also an interdenominational event and readers from both church communities narrated the passion story.
- And then you would hear a voice begin to narrate the story.
- Along with other guests, she too will speak and narrate her experiences.
1.1Deliver a commentary to accompany (a film, broadcast, piece of music, etc.): the series is narrated by Richard Baker
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The director narrates the film as though she is making a home movie, and ultimately that's what she has accomplished.
- In the same year Reeve narrated a film about the lives of people living with disabilities.
- The film is narrated by the laconic narrator that Disney used a lot then.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- However, in a gesture that underlines sociality,he prefers instead to argue that the narratable self desires this story from the mouth of another (person).
- For it is through Lanyon's ‘narrative’ as it is written both in his letter to Utterson and ‘on his face’ that the text introduces the transformation of Jekyll into Hyde as a narratable event.
- It is Jim's ‘inward pain’ that makes his life narratable and, conversely, the natives not narratable in Marlow's eyes.
Mid 17th century: from Latin narrat- 'related, told', from the verb narrare (from gnarus 'knowing').
Palabras que riman con narrateabate, ablate, aerate, ait, await, backdate, bait, bate, berate, castrate, collate, conflate, crate, create, cremate, date, deflate, dictate, dilate, distraite, donate, downstate, eight, elate, equate, estate, fate, fête, fixate, freight, frustrate, gait, gate, gestate, gradate, grate, great, gyrate, hate, hydrate, inflate, innate, interrelate, interstate, irate, Kate, Kuwait, lactate, late, locate, lustrate, mandate, mate, migrate, misdate, misstate, mistranslate, mutate, negate, notate, orate, ornate, Pate, placate, plate, prate, prorate, prostrate, pulsate, pupate, quadrate, rate, rotate, sate, sedate, serrate, short weight, skate, slate, spate, spectate, spruit, stagnate, state, straight, strait, Tate, tête-à-tête, Thwaite, translate, translocate, transmigrate, truncate, underrate, understate, underweight, update, uprate, upstate, up-to-date, vacate, vibrate, wait, weight
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: nar|rate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda