Definición de narrate en inglés:
1Give a spoken or written account of: the story is narrated by the heroine
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was also an interdenominational event and readers from both church communities narrated the passion story.
- And then you would hear a voice begin to narrate the story.
- Along with other guests, she too will speak and narrate her experiences.
1.1Deliver a commentary to accompany (a film, broadcast, piece of music, etc.): the series is narrated by Richard Baker
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The director narrates the film as though she is making a home movie, and ultimately that's what she has accomplished.
- In the same year Reeve narrated a film about the lives of people living with disabilities.
- The film is narrated by the laconic narrator that Disney used a lot then.
mid 17th century: from Latin narrat- 'related, told', from the verb narrare (from gnarus 'knowing').
- Example sentences
- However, in a gesture that underlines sociality,he prefers instead to argue that the narratable self desires this story from the mouth of another (person).
- For it is through Lanyon's ‘narrative’ as it is written both in his letter to Utterson and ‘on his face’ that the text introduces the transformation of Jekyll into Hyde as a narratable event.
- It is Jim's ‘inward pain’ that makes his life narratable and, conversely, the natives not narratable in Marlow's eyes.
Words that rhyme with narrateabate, ablate, aerate, ait, await, backdate, bait, bate, berate, castrate, collate, conflate, crate, create, cremate, date, deflate, dictate, dilate, distraite, donate, downstate, eight, elate, equate, estate, fate, fellate, fête, fixate, freight, frustrate, gait, gate, gestate, gradate, grate, great, gyrate, hate, hydrate, inflate, innate, interrelate, interstate, irate, Kate, Kuwait, lactate, late, locate, lustrate, mandate, mate, migrate, misdate, misstate, mistranslate, mutate, negate, notate, orate, ornate, Pate, placate, plate, prate, prorate, prostrate, pulsate, pupate, quadrate, rate, rotate, sate, sedate, serrate, short weight, skate, slate, spate, spectate, spruit, stagnate, state, straight, strait, Tate, tête-à-tête, Thwaite, translate, translocate, transmigrate, truncate, underrate, understate, underweight, update, uprate, upstate, up-to-date, vacate, vibrate, wait, weight
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia