- Present or interpret (experience, events, etc.) in the form of a narrative: it demystifies and narrativizes any reader’s sense of the threat presentedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As others have pointed out, narrativizing the event is different from storytelling.
- Nevertheless the overdetermining nature of violence means each event is quickly narrativized into the logic of patriots, martyrs or betrayals.
- Indeed, the novel narrativizes the reception of the almanac in such a way as to keep it from being the property of only one nation or imagined community.
Más definiciones de narrativizeDefinición de narrativize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.