sustantivo[mass noun] Economics
- Money in forms that can be used as a medium of exchange, generally notes, coins, and certain balances held by banks.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The monetarists are hopelessly hamstrung by their fixation on narrow money.
- Demand and other checkable deposits have actually declined about $20 billion, as narrow money / M1 has suffered a minor contraction over the past twelve months.
- Importantly, there are critical structural developments that go unrecognized by traditional analysts that focus only on narrow money - M1 and M2.
Más definiciones de narrow moneyDefinición de narrow money en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.